B&B Taccu Maccu
Category: Bed and breakfasts
Viale Santa Barbara snc B&B Taccu Maccu - 08040 Ulassai - Sardinien
to 99€ per night
Customers Reviews: 9.3/10
Prices and Offers
Offering city views, B&B Taccu Maccu in Ulassai offers accommodation, a fitness centre, a bar, a shared lounge, a garden and a tennis court. The bed and breakfast features both WiFi and private parking free of charge. Boasting views of the garden, all units in the property come with a cable flat-screen TV, Blu-ray player, and DVD player, as well as a washing machine and a private bathroom with a bidet. There is a seating and a dining area in all units. A continental breakfast is available every morning at B&B Taccu Maccu. The accommodation offers a children's playground. Guests at B&B Taccu Maccu can enjoy table tennis on site, or cycling in the surroundings. Àrbatax is 39 km from the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Cagliari Elmas, 72 km from B&B Taccu Maccu, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
License number: MNRMRC87A25L400U230520191723.40397N.169057/2019 Managed by a private host
Children and extra bed policy
Children of any age are allowed.
Children up to and including 5 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
Children from 6 years old to 12 years old stay for € 10 per person per night when using an existing bed.
No cots are available.
No extra beds are available.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- Pets allowed
- Free parking
- Parking on site
- Private parking
- WiFi available in all areas
- Tennis court
- Table tennis
- Horse riding
- Temporary art galleries
- Walking tours
- Bike tours
- Themed dinner nights
- Happy hour
- Tour or class about local culture
- Cooking class
- Live sport events (broadcast)
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- BBQ facilities
- Packed lunches
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Grocery deliveries
- Kid meals
- Kid-friendly buffet
Pool and wellness
- Fitness centre
- Pool/beach towels
- Airport shuttle
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Tour desk
- Luggage storage
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Private check-in/check-out
- Invoice provided
- Games room
- Sun terrace
- Shared lounge/TV area
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services
- Children's playground
- Evening entertainment
- Board games/puzzles
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Indoor play area
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Baby safety gates
- Children television networks
- Dry cleaning
- Ironing service
- Daily housekeeping
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Barber/beauty shop
- Gift shop
- Shops on site
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Allergy-free room
- Designated smoking area
Safety & security
- 24-hour security
- Security alarm
- Smoke alarms
- CCTV outside property
- Fire extinguishers
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Bicycle rental
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- All windows are double-glazed
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Invest a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Compensate for at least 10% of total annual carbon emissions by purchasing certified carbon offsets
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- At least 80% of the food provided is organic
- 100% renewable electricity is used throughout the property
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- First aid kit available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized