Category: Holiday homes
Via dei Ginepri 81 P1 - 09031 Torre Dei Corsari - Sardinien
Customers Reviews: 9/10
Prices and Offers
Located in Torre Dei Corsari, just 2.4 km from Spiaggia Stella Maris, Casa Duna provides beachfront accommodation with a restaurant, a bar, a garden and free WiFi. Featuring free private parking, the holiday home is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as hiking, diving and fishing. The holiday home comes with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, bed linen, towels, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with river views. Speaking English, Italian and French at the reception, staff are ready to help around the clock. The holiday home features a barbecue and a terrace. The nearest airport is Cagliari Elmas Airport, 70 km from Casa Duna.
Please inform Casa Duna in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Managed by a private host
Children and extra bed policy
Children of any age are allowed.
Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
No extra beds are available.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- Free parking
- Parking on site
- Private parking
- Water sport facilities on site
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- BBQ facilities
- Snack bar
Pool and wellness
- 24-hour front desk
- ATM/cash machine on site
Entertainment and family services
- Evening entertainment
- Barber/beauty shop
- Gift shop
- Shops on site
- Minimarket on site
- Non-smoking rooms
- Bridal suite
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
Safety & security
- Safety deposit box
- Smoke alarms
- Fire extinguishers
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- First aid kit available
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized