SEBASTIANO MELIS (VIA) piano 2° - 08047 Tertenia - Sardinien
to 58€ per night
Customers Reviews: 8.9/10
Prices and Offers
Situated in Tertenìa, 35 km from Àrbatax, Tertenia Centro features a terrace and free WiFi. A balcony with city views is offered in all units. The nearest airport is Cagliari Elmas Airport, 66 km from the apartment.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. Please inform Tertenia Centro in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Managed by a private host
Children and extra bed policy
Children of any age are allowed.
Children up to and including 3 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
Children up to and including 2 years old stay for € 10 per person per night when using an existing bed.
Children from 3 years old to 14 years old stay for € 15 per person per night when using an existing bed.
No extra beds are available.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- WiFi available in all areas
- Horse riding
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Invoice provided
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Children television networks
- Barber/beauty shop
- Gift shop
- Shops on site
- Minimarket on site
- Non-smoking rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
- Designated smoking area
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Access to health care professionals
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized