Belli come il Sole
Category: Bed and breakfasts
Via Roma 2 - 08030 Serri - Sardinien
Situated in Serri, Belli come il Sole features free WiFi, and guests can enjoy free bikes, a terrace and a bar. There is a private bathroom with shower in all units, along with free toiletries and a hairdryer. An Italian breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast. After a day of hiking or cycling, guests can relax in the garden or in the shared lounge area. The nearest airport is Cagliari Elmas Airport, 59 km from Belli come il Sole.
License number: 4178 Managed by a private host
Children and extra bed policy
Children of any age are allowed.
Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
Adults stay for € 40 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is needed).
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- Pets allowed
- Free parking
- Private parking
- Walking tours
- Bike tours
- Themed dinner nights
- Happy hour
- Tour or class about local culture
- Cooking class
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- Room service
- Breakfast in the room
- Packed lunches
- Snack bar
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Kid meals
- Coffee house on site
- Street parking
- Bicycle rental
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Invoice provided
- Sun terrace
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Outdoor furniture
- Daily housekeeping
- Minimarket on site
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
- Designated smoking area
- Pet bowls
Safety & security
- Smoke alarms
- CCTV in common areas
- CCTV outside property
- Fire extinguishers
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- First aid kit available
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Face masks for guests available
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized