Belli come il Sole
Category: Bed and breakfasts
Via Roma 2 - 08030 Serri - Sardinien
Situated in Serri in the Sardinia region, Belli come il Sole features accommodation with free private parking. There is a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer in each unit, along with free toiletries. An Italian breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast. Belli come il Sole offers a terrace. There is a shared lounge at this property and guests can go hiking nearby. The nearest airport is Cagliari Elmas Airport, 58 km from the accommodation.
License number: 4178 Managed by a private host
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 3 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 3 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 30 per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
The maximum number of total guests in a room is 3.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
No internet access available.
Free private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is needed).
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- Pets allowed
- Free parking
- Private parking
- Walking tours
- Bike tours
- Themed dinner nights
- Happy hour
- Tour or class about local culture
- Cooking class
Food & Drink
- Room service
- Breakfast in the room
- BBQ facilities
- Packed lunches
- Snack bar
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Kid meals
Pool and wellness
- Airport shuttle
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Invoice provided
- Sun terrace
- Shared kitchen
- Shared lounge/TV area
Entertainment and family services
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Children television networks
- Daily housekeeping
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Air conditioning
- Designated smoking area
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- First aid kit available
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Face masks for guests available
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized