Belli come il Sole
Category: Bed and breakfasts
Via Roma 2 - 08030 Serri - Sardinien
Situated in Serri in the Sardinia region, Belli come il Sole features accommodation with free private parking. There is a private bathroom with shower and a hairdryer in each unit, along with free toiletries. An Italian breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast. Belli come il Sole offers a terrace. After a day of hiking or cycling, guests can relax in the garden or in the shared lounge area. The nearest airport is Cagliari Elmas Airport, 51 km from the accommodation.
License number: 4178 Managed by a private host
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 3 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 3 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 30 per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
The maximum number of total guests in a room is 3.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
No internet access available.
Free private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is needed).
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- Pets allowed
- Free parking
- Private parking
- Walking tours
- Bike tours
- Themed dinner nights
- Happy hour
- Tour or class about local culture
- Cooking class
Food & Drink
- Room service
- Breakfast in the room
- BBQ facilities
- Packed lunches
- Snack bar
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Kid meals
Pool and wellness
- Airport shuttle
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Invoice provided
- Sun terrace
- Shared kitchen
- Shared lounge/TV area
Entertainment and family services
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Children television networks
- Daily housekeeping
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Air conditioning
- Designated smoking area
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- First aid kit available
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Face masks for guests available
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized