Category: Bed and breakfasts
viale azuni 86 - 09075 Santu Lussurgiu - Sardinien
Jana is located in Santu Lussurgiu. Complimentary WiFi is featured and private parking is available on site. All units feature air conditioning and a satellite flat-screen TV. There is a fully equipped private bathroom with shower and free toiletries. An Italian breakfast is available daily at the bed and breakfast. Oristano is 35 km from jana, while Bosa is 40 km away.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. License number: P3411
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 3 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 3 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
One child under 12 years is charged EUR 8 per stay in an extra bed.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 6 per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
The maximum number of total guests in a room is 4.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 10 per day.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- Pets allowed
- On-site parking
- Private parking
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- Room service
- Breakfast in the room
- Packed lunches
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Breakfast options
- Airport shuttle
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Street parking
- Parking garage
- Airport pick up
- Airport drop off
- Shuttle service
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Concierge service
Entertainment and family services
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Daily housekeeping
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
- Key access
Safety & security
- Safety deposit box
- Smoke alarms
- Single-use miniature toiletry bottles (including shampoo, conditioner, body wash, moisturiser, hand soap)
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing rules
- Mobile app for room service
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guests can opt-out of accommodation cleaning service
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized