Antica Dimora Del Gruccione
Via Michele Obinu 31 - 09075 Santu Lussurgiu - Sardinien
to 155€ per night
Customers Reviews: 9.1/10
Prices and Offers
Antica Dimora Del Gruccione is situated in the mediaeval centre of Santu Lussurgiu and offers a restaurant serving organic produce. It features 12 air-conditioned rooms and apartments spread across the village. Featuring resin or parquet floors, accommodation includes a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bathtub or shower. Some rooms and apartments offer period wrought-iron beds, a fireplace and resin floors. Dimora del Gruccione’s restaurant serves a continental buffet breakfast with homemade cakes and jams as well as a selection of local cheeses. During summer, guests can sample Sardinian dishes prepared with local and fair-trade ingredients. Free Wi-Fi is available in all public areas and in some rooms and apartments. Guests can relax in the garden surrounded by fruit trees or visit Oristano, which is 40 km away.
Children and extra bed policy
Children of any age are allowed.
Children up to and including 2 years old stay for € 10 per person per night when using an available cot.
Children up to and including 2 years old stay for € 10 per person per night when using an existing bed.
Children from 3 years old to 11 years old stay for € 25 per person per night when using an existing bed.
No extra beds are available.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Accepted credit cards
Visa, Euro/Mastercard, PIN, Maestro, CartaSi
- Pets allowed
- Free parking
- WiFi available in all areas
- Horse riding
- Walking tours
- Themed dinner nights
- Happy hour
- Tour or class about local culture
- Cooking class
- Live music/performance
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
- Packed lunches
- Snack bar
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Kid meals
- Airport shuttle
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Luggage storage
- Concierge service
- Invoice provided
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services
- Board games/puzzles
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Dry cleaning
- Ironing service
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Gift shop
- Shops on site
- Non-smoking rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Invest a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- At least 80% of the food provided is organic
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized