Category: Country houses
Via dei Lecci - 09075 San Leonardo - Sardinia - Italy
to 65€ per night
Customers Reviews: 9.1/10
Prices and Offers
Set in San Leonardo, within 47 km of Capo Mannu Beach, Locanda SottoBosco is an accommodation offering garden views. Among the facilities of this property are a restaurant, luggage storage space and private check-in and check-out, along with free WiFi throughout the property. Boasting family rooms, this property also provides guests with an outdoor fireplace. There is a private bathroom with bidet in some units, along with bathrobes, a hair dryer and free toiletries. There is a coffee shop, and packed lunches are also available. Outdoor play equipment is also available at the country house, while guests can also relax in the garden. The nearest airport is Alghero Airport, 90 km from Locanda SottoBosco.
License number: F0133 Managed by a private host
Children and extra bed policy
Children of any age are allowed.
Children up to and including 1 year old stay for free when using an available cot.
You haven't added any extra beds.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- Pets allowed
- Free parking
- Parking on site
- WiFi available in all areas
- Temporary art galleries
- Walking tours
- Themed dinner nights
- Happy hour
- Tour or class about local culture
- Cooking class
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- BBQ facilities
- Packed lunches
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Kid meals
- Coffee house on site
- Street parking
- Luggage storage
- Private check-in/check-out
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Outdoor furniture
- Picnic area
- Outdoor fireplace
Entertainment and family services
- Board games/puzzles
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Pet bowls
- Key access
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
Food & drink safety
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized