Category: Country houses
Via dei Lecci - 09075 San Leonardo - Sardinien
to 65€ per night
Customers Reviews: 9.2/10
Prices and Offers
Set in San Leonardo, Locanda SottoBosco offers free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a restaurant, a shared lounge and a garden. Guests at the country house can enjoy an Italian breakfast. Oristano is 42 km from Locanda SottoBosco, while Bosa is 37 km from the property. The nearest airport is Alghero Airport, 59 km from the accommodation.
Children and extra bed policy
Children of any age are allowed.
Children up to and including 1 year old stay for free when using an available cot.
No extra beds are available.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- Pets allowed
- Free parking
- Parking on site
- WiFi available in all areas
- Temporary art galleries
- Walking tours
- Themed dinner nights
- Happy hour
- Tour or class about local culture
- Cooking class
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- BBQ facilities
- Packed lunches
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Kid meals
- Luggage storage
- Private check-in/check-out
- Shared lounge/TV area
Entertainment and family services
- Board games/puzzles
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Gift shop
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- At least 80% of the food provided is organic
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
Food & drink safety
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized