Bed and Breakfast Su Niu
Category: Bed and breakfasts
Vico I Quartu 5 - 09044 Quartucciu - Sardinien
to 50€ per night
Customers Reviews: 9.7/10
Prices and Offers
Offering rooms with air conditioning, Bed and Breakfast Su Niu is located in the historical centre of Quartucciu. Free Wi-Fi access is available throughout. All the rooms come with a flat-screen TV, wardrobe and tiled floor. The private bathroom is complete with a hairdryer and a shower. Guests will enjoy a continental breakfast daily. It includes hot drinks, croissants, cheese and cold meats. Bed and Breakfast Su Niu is 300 metres from the bus stop to Cagliari. Quartu Sant’Elena is a 20-minute walk away.
Please inform Bed and Breakfast Su Niu in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
Children and extra bed policy
Children of any age are allowed.
Children up to and including 3 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
Children from 4 years old to 10 years old stay for € 20 per person per night when using an existing bed.
No cots are available.
No extra beds are available.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- WiFi available in all areas
- Water park
- Temporary art galleries
- Pub crawls
- Movie nights
- Walking tours
- Bike tours
- Themed dinner nights
- Happy hour
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- Snack bar
- Special diet menus (on request)
Pool and wellness
- Water slide
- Airport shuttle
- Car hire
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- Tour desk
- Private check-in/check-out
- Invoice provided
- Games room
- Shared lounge/TV area
Entertainment and family services
- Board games/puzzles
- Children television networks
- Dry cleaning
- Ironing service
- Trouser press
- Daily housekeeping
- Barber/beauty shop
- Gift shop
- Shops on site
- Minimarket on site
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Bicycle rental
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- All windows are double-glazed
- Compensate for at least 10% of total annual carbon emissions by purchasing certified carbon offsets
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Access to health care professionals
- Face masks for guests available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized