La casetta turchese
8 Vico Mazzini 8 - 09010 Pula - Sardinien
Customers Reviews: 9.7/10
Prices and Offers
Located 2.5 km from Porto Columbu Beach, La casetta turchese provides accommodation with free WiFi and free private parking. Each unit comes with a patio, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, a seating area, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, and a private bathroom with bidet and a hairdryer. A fridge, an oven and stovetop are also featured, as well as a kettle. A terrace is available on site and cycling can be enjoyed within close proximity of the apartment. Nora is 3.1 km from La casetta turchese, while Nora Archaeological Site is 3.1 km away. The nearest airport is Cagliari Elmas Airport, 28 km from the accommodation.
Please inform La casetta turchese in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. Bed linens and towels are not included in the room rate. Guests can rent them at the property for an additional charge of EUR 15 per person or bring their own. A damage deposit of EUR 300 is required on arrival. This will be collected as a cash payment. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full in cash, subject to an inspection of the property. Please note that bed linen and towels are not provided. Guests can bring their own or rent them at the property for a surcharge of EUR 15 per person per stay. License number: P1351 Managed by a private host
Children and extra bed policy
Children are not allowed.
No cots are available.
No extra beds are available.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- Free parking
- Parking on site
- Private parking
- WiFi available in all areas
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Horse riding
- Water sport facilities on site
- Water park
- Temporary art galleries
- Pub crawls
- Movie nights
- Walking tours
- Bike tours
- Live music/performance
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
- Invoice provided
- Non-smoking rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- All windows are double-glazed
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Access to health care professionals
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies