Category: Bed and breakfasts
Via Filippo Vivanet snc, Lottizzazione S'olivariu de su baroni - 09010 Pula - Sardinien
to 70€ per night
Customers Reviews: 9.4/10
Prices and Offers
With garden views, Emozioni d'estate is located in Pula and has a restaurant, a shared lounge, snack bar, garden and terrace. Free WiFi is available throughout the property. Fitted with a patio, the units offer air conditioning and feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bidet and a hairdryer. A fridge and kettle are also provided. Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental or a à la carte breakfast. A car rental service is available at Emozioni d'estate, while cycling can be enjoyed nearby. Porto Columbu Beach is 2.9 km from the accommodation, while Nora is 3.2 km away. The nearest airport is Cagliari Elmas Airport, 28 km from Emozioni d'estate.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. License number: I.U.N.GOV.IT/E6737 Managed by a private host
Children and extra bed policy
Children of any age are allowed.
Children up to and including 1 year old stay for € 10 per person per night when using an available cot.
Children up to and including 12 years old stay for € 20 per person per night when using an existing bed.
Children from 2 years old to 12 years old stay for € 30 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- Free parking
- WiFi available in all areas
- Tennis court
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Horse riding
- Water park
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- Snack bar
- Airport shuttle
- Car hire
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Luggage storage
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Private check-in/check-out
- Invoice provided
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Dry cleaning
- Ironing service
- Barber/beauty shop
- Gift shop
- Shops on site
- Minimarket on site
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
- Designated smoking area
Safety & security
- Safety deposit box
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- All windows are double-glazed
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- At least 80% of the food provided is organic
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- First aid kit available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized