Residence Balocco Porto Cervo
Loc. Liscia di Vacca, Porto Cervo - 07021 Porto Cervo - Sardinien
to 180€ per night
Customers Reviews: 9.7/10
Prices and Offers
Set in Porto Cervo in the Sardinia region, Residence Balocco Porto Cervo offers accommodation with free WiFi and free private parking, as well as access to a hot tub. Every unit has a private bathroom and bidet, air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a minibar. A terrace can be found at the apartment, along with a garden. Poltu Paddha Beach is 2.1 km from Residence Balocco Porto Cervo. The nearest airport is Olbia Costa Smeralda, 26 km from the accommodation, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. Please inform Residence Balocco Porto Cervo in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. In accordance with government guidelines to minimise transmission of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property currently isn't accepting guests from certain countries, during dates where such guidelines exist. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), please ensure that you are only booking this property following the local government guidelines of the destination, including but not limited to the purpose of travel, and maximum allowed group size. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas. Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19). As a result of Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has temporarily suspended its shuttle services. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service operating hours. It is not possible to stay at this property for Coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Accepted credit cards
American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Maestro, CartaSi
- Free parking
- Parking on site
- Private parking
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Horse riding
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
- Airport shuttle
- Car hire
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Express check-in/check-out
- Luggage storage
- Concierge service
- Private check-in/check-out
- Invoice provided
Entertainment and family services
- Children television networks
- Daily housekeeping
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Soundproof rooms
- Allergy-free room
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
- Designated smoking area
Safety & security
- Safety deposit box
- Smoke alarms
- CCTV in common areas
- CCTV outside property
- Fire extinguishers
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- All windows are double-glazed
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Invest a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- First aid kit available
- Face masks for guests available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Mobile app for room service
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food & drink safety
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized