B&B Bedda Ista
Category: Bed and breakfasts
Località Aggesi - 07021 Porto Cervo - Sardinien
to 130€ per night
Customers Reviews: 7.7/10
Prices and Offers
Overlooking the Sardinian coast, B&B Bedda Ista is located in a peaceful mountain area 4 km outside Porto Cervo. The property is furnished in a classical style and features a shared kitchen and a spacious garden with free parking. The air-conditioned rooms have a flat-screen TV and a wardrobe. The private bathroom has a bath or shower and a free bathrobe. A sweet and savory breakfast is served to guests every morning. B&B Bedda Ista is a 5-minute drive from the beach and 10 km from golf facilities.
Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions. License number: E5426 Managed by a private host
Children and extra bed policy
Children of any age are allowed.
Children from 1 year old to 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
Adults stay for € 20 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- Pets allowed
- Free parking
- Parking on site
- WiFi available in all areas
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
Pool and wellness
- Pool/beach towels
- Airport shuttle
- Shuttle service (free)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Airport shuttle (free)
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Luggage storage
- Private check-in/check-out
- Sun terrace
- Shared kitchen
- Soundproof rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
- Designated smoking area
Safety & security
- 24-hour security
- Security alarm
- CCTV in common areas
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- First aid kit available
- Access to health care professionals
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Face masks for guests available
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Delivered food is securely covered