Casa sui Tetti
Category: Bed and breakfasts
Via Monserrato, 16 - 07014 Ozieri - Sardinien
Set in Ozieri, 49 km from Monti, Casa sui Tetti offers a garden and free WiFi. Fitted with a patio, the units offer air conditioning and feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bidet and a hairdryer. A microwave, a fridge and toaster are also featured, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine. Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a buffet or an Italian breakfast. Casa sui Tetti offers a terrace. Sassari is 50 km from the accommodation, while Tula is 21 km away. The nearest airport is Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport, 71 km from Casa sui Tetti.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. License number: E6773 Managed by a private host
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 12 years are charged EUR 30 per night for extra beds.
All older children or adults are charged EUR 35 per night for extra beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of total guests in a room is 3.
There is no capacity for cots in the room.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed).
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- Pets allowed
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Private parking
- WiFi available in all areas
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- Invoice provided
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- First aid kit available
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Face masks for guests available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Delivered food is securely covered