Casa sui Tetti
Category: Bed and breakfasts
Via Monserrato, 16 - 07014 Ozieri - Sardinien
Casa sui Tetti features city views, free WiFi and free private parking, set in Ozieri, 47 km from Serradimigni Arena. Fitted with a terrace, the units offer air conditioning and feature a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bidet and free toiletries. A fridge, a microwave and toaster are also featured in the kitchen, as well as a coffee machine. The daily breakfast offers buffet, continental or Italian options. Guests can relax in the garden at the property. Sassari Railway Station is 49 km from the bed and breakfast, while Palazzo Ducale Sassari is 49 km away. The nearest airport is Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport, 65 km from Casa sui Tetti.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. License number: E6773 Managed by a private host
Children and extra bed policy
Children of any age are allowed.
Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
You haven't added any extra beds.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed).
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- Pets allowed
- Free parking
- Parking on site
- Private parking
- WiFi available in all areas
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- Street parking
- Invoice provided
- Outdoor furniture
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
- Pet bowls
- Key access
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- First aid kit available
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Face masks for guests available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Delivered food is securely covered