ORISTANO CAMERA BLU max 2 pers, BAGNO E USO CUCINA
Category: Guest houses
92 Via Giovanni Verga - 09170 Oristano - Sardinien
to 66€ per night
Customers Reviews: 9.8/10
Prices and Offers
Situated in Oristano, ORISTANO CAMERA BLU max 2 pers, BAGNO E USO CUCINA has a garden and terrace. Among the facilities at this property are a shared kitchen and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The guest house features family rooms. At the guest house, rooms are fitted with a desk, a flat-screen TV, a private bathroom, bed linen and towels. The rooms at ORISTANO CAMERA BLU max 2 pers, BAGNO E USO CUCINA have air conditioning and a wardrobe. Santa Caterina is 24 km from the accommodation. The nearest airport is Alghero Airport, 84 km from ORISTANO CAMERA BLU max 2 pers, BAGNO E USO CUCINA.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. License number: P3239
Children and extra bed policy
Children of any age are allowed.
Children up to and including 2 years old stay for € 20 per person per night when using an available cot.
Children up to and including 12 years old stay for € 20 per person per night when using an existing bed.
No extra beds are available.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- Free parking
- Parking on site
- WiFi available in all areas
- Live sport events (broadcast)
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
Pool and wellness
- Pool/beach towels
- Invoice provided
- Shared kitchen
- Shared lounge/TV area
Entertainment and family services
- Children television networks
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Allergy-free room
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity for guests
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- All windows are double-glazed
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Invest a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- 100% renewable electricity is used throughout the property
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- First aid kit available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- Breakfast takeaway containers