Four Rooms Guesthouse
Category: Guest houses
Via Luigi Canepa 3, 3° Piano - 09170 Oristano - Sardinien
Situated in Oristano and with Tharros Archaeological Site reachable within 19 km, Four Rooms Guesthouse features express check-in and check-out, allergy-free rooms, a shared lounge, free WiFi throughout the property and a terrace. Built in 2017, the property is within 29 km of Capo Mannu Beach. The accommodation provides a shared kitchen, a tour desk and luggage storage for guests. The rooms are fitted with air conditioning, a fridge, a minibar, a coffee machine, a bidet, free toiletries and a desk. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and a hairdryer, some rooms at the guest house also boast a city view. At Four Rooms Guesthouse rooms include bed linen and towels. The nearest airport is Cagliari Elmas Airport, 95 km from the accommodation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. License number: E8252
Children and extra bed policy
Children of any age are allowed.
Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
You haven't added any extra beds.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
Visa, Euro/Mastercard, JCB, Maestro, CartaSi, UnionPay credit card
- WiFi available in all areas
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Street parking
- Accessible parking
- Express check-in/check-out
- Tour desk
- Luggage storage
- Private check-in/check-out
- Invoice provided
- Sun terrace
- Shared kitchen
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Outdoor furniture
- Daily housekeeping
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Allergy-free room
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
- Designated smoking area
- Key access
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- First aid kit available
- Access to health care professionals
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- Delivered food is securely covered