Sardegna Homes Il Glicine
Piazza Santa Croce - 07026 Olbia - Sardinien
to 110€ per night
Customers Reviews: 8.9/10
Prices and Offers
Set in Olbia, just 1.9 km from Isola Bianca Harbour, Sardegna Homes Il Glicine features accommodation with free WiFi. Guests staying at this apartment have access to a fully equipped kitchen. The apartment has 1 bedroom and a living room with a cable flat-screen TV and DVD player. A car rental service is available at this property and hiking can be enjoyed nearby. Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport is 6 km from the property.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. Managed by a private host
Children and extra bed policy
Children of any age are allowed.
Children up to and including 4 years old stay for € 0 per person per night when using an available cot.
Children up to and including 3 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
Children up to and including 4 years old stay for € 0 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- Free parking
- WiFi available in all areas
- Horse riding
- Pub crawls
- Walking tours
- Bike tours
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- Grocery deliveries
- Car hire
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Street parking
- Electric vehicle charging station
- Accessible parking
- Shuttle service
- Tour desk
- Luggage storage
- Ironing service
- Barber/beauty shop
- Minimarket on site
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Soundproof rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Designated smoking area
- Key access
Safety & security
- 24-hour security
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Access to health care professionals
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation