Residence Grandi Magazzini
Via Dalmazia 5 - 08100 Nuoro - Sardinien
to 117€ per night
Customers Reviews: 9.1/10
Prices and Offers
Offering free Wi-Fi and free parking, these design apartments lie in the centre of Nuoro, 550 metres from the Museum of Ethnography. Each apartment comes with flat-screen satellite TV, a dishwasher and 2 balconies. Air conditioning, parquet floors and a fully equipped kitchenette are provided in every apartment. The rate includes a weekly cleaning service and linen change. Shops, restaurants and supermarkets are located within a 5-minute walk of Grandi Magazzini. The S131DCN National Road is 11 km from Residence Grandi Magazzini, and Olbia is an 80-minute drive away.
Please inform Residence Grandi Magazzini in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. A damage deposit of EUR 150 is required on arrival. This will be collected by credit card. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Guests are kindly requested to inform the property in advance of their estimated arrival time. This can be noted in the Special Request box during booking, or by contacting the property using the contact details found on the booking confirmation. Please note that parking is subject to availability.
Children and extra bed policy
Children of any age are allowed.
Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
Children up to and including 3 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
No extra beds are available.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Maestro, CartaSi
- WiFi available in all areas
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
- Invoice provided
- Non-smoking rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Soundproof rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity for guests
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Bicycle rental
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Invest a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- First aid kit available
- Access to health care professionals
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Face masks for guests available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay