Via Einaudi 14 - 08100 Nuoro - Sardinien
to 125€ per night
Customers Reviews: 8.5/10
Prices and Offers
Sardinia is not only about crystal-clear sea and sandy beaches. Enjoy a stay in the heart of the island at the comfortable Hotel Sandalia, located at the doorway of Nuoro. The Sandalia is set in a panoramic area a few minutes by car from the historic, cultural and commercial centre of Nuoro, considered the literary capital of Sardinia. Appreciate the cultural and artistic atmosphere of this wonderful city. The Hotel Sandalia offers comfortable en suite rooms, where international travellers find it convenient to rest during their trips around Sardinia. A spacious car park is available for free.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Children and extra bed policy
Children of any age are allowed.
You haven't added any cots.
You haven't added any extra beds.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Maestro, No creditcards accepted, only cash payments, CartaSi
- WiFi available in all areas
- Temporary art galleries
- Movie nights
- Walking tours
- Bike tours
- Tour or class about local culture
- Live music/performance
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- Tour desk
- Luggage storage
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
- Key card access
Safety & security
- Safety deposit box
- Smoke alarms
- CCTV in common areas
- CCTV outside property
- Fire extinguishers
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- First aid kit available
- Access to health care professionals
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Face masks for guests available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- Delivered food is securely covered