Il Castello di Modolo
Category: Bed and breakfasts
Via Roma 79 - 08019 Modolo - Sardinien
to 75€ per night
Customers Reviews: 9.4/10
Prices and Offers
Featuring panoramic views of the Malvasia vineyards, Il Castello di Modolo has a large garden and patio. The bed and breakfast also offers a guest lounge and communal kitchen area. The rooms come with modern furnishings, a wardrobe and heating. Free toiletries can be found in each private bathroom. All rooms are serviced daily. Il Castello di Modolo is centrally located in the village of Modolo. The sandy beach in Bosa Marina is 5 minutes' drive away and Alghero's city centre can be reached in 1 hour's drive.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. Please inform Il Castello di Modolo in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. License number: E7183 Managed by a private host
Children and extra bed policy
Children of any age are allowed.
No cots are available.
No extra beds are available.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Diners Club, Maestro, CartaSi
- Free parking
- WiFi available in all areas
- Horse riding
- Walking tours
- Bike tours
- Themed dinner nights
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- BBQ facilities
- Packed lunches
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Airport shuttle
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Tour desk
- Ticket service
- Luggage storage
- Invoice provided
- Shared kitchen
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Daily housekeeping
- Non-smoking rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All windows are double-glazed
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- At least 80% of the food provided is organic
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Face masks for guests available
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized