Agriturismo Su Barraccu
Category: Farm stays
Località Goene - 08040 Loceri - Sardinien
Customers Reviews: 9.4/10
Prices and Offers
Offering a garden and an à la carte restaurant, Agriturismo Su Barraccu has rooms with wooden furniture. Located 1.5 km from the centre of Loceri, it is surrounded by the Sardinian countryside. Each room comes with cool tiled floors and a private bathroom with a shower. A breakfast including a cappuccino and pastries is served daily. Arbatax is reachable in 25 minutes by car. The Tyrrhenian Sea is 9 km from Su Barraccu Agriturismo.
Please inform Agriturismo Su Barraccu in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. You are advised to bring your own vehicle as the property is not serviced by public transport.
Children and extra bed policy
Children of any age are allowed.
Children up to and including 1 year old stay for € 10 per person per night when using an available cot.
No extra beds are available.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
No internet access available.
Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- Pets allowed
- Free parking
- Parking on site
- Private parking
- Walking tours
- Bike tours
- Cooking class
Food & Drink
- Packed lunches
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Invoice provided
- Non-smoking rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
Safety & security
- 24-hour security
- Fire extinguishers
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- First aid kit available
- Access to health care professionals
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Face masks for guests available
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- Delivered food is securely covered