B&B THE BIKERS
Category: Bed and breakfasts
Viale di Vittorio 87 - 09036 Guspini - Sardinien
to 70€ per night
Customers Reviews: 9.8/10
Prices and Offers
Set in Guspini, 40 km from Oristano, B&B THE BIKERS offers a shared lounge and free WiFi. Each unit is fitted with a balcony, a fully equipped kitchen with a microwave, a fireplace, a seating area, a flat-screen TV, a washing machine, and a shared bathroom with bidet and a hairdryer. A fridge, an oven and stovetop are also featured, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine. Buffet and Italian breakfast options are available every morning at the bed and breakfast. A terrace is available for guests to use at B&B THE BIKERS. Iglesias is 27 km from the accommodation, while Elmas is 47 km away. The nearest airport is Cagliari Elmas Airport, 48 km from B&B THE BIKERS.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. Please inform B&B THE BIKERS in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Payment before arrival via bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Please note that inside the kitchen is forbidden to turn on the stove. The washing machine is charged extra when used. License number: E7354 Managed by a private host
Children and extra bed policy
Children of any age are allowed.
Children up to and including 11 years old stay for € 15 per person per night when using an existing bed.
No cots are available.
No extra beds are available.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is needed).
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- Free parking
- Parking on site
- Private parking
- WiFi available in all areas
- Tennis court
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- Packed lunches
- Luggage storage
- Sun terrace
- Shared kitchen
- Shared lounge/TV area
Entertainment and family services
- Board games/puzzles
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Children television networks
- Dry cleaning
- Ironing service
- Daily housekeeping
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
- Designated smoking area
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- All windows are double-glazed
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized