B&B Da Andreina
Category: Bed and breakfasts
Via 8 Marzo n. 2 - 09036 Guspini - Sardinien
to 50€ per night
Customers Reviews: 9.5/10
Prices and Offers
Situated in Guspini, 47 km from Oristano, B&B Da Andreina features a terrace and free WiFi. Accommodation is fitted with air conditioning, a fully equipped kitchen, a flat-screen TV and a shared bathroom with bidet, a hairdryer and free toiletries. A microwave, a fridge and oven are also available, as well as a kettle and a coffee machine. A buffet breakfast is available each morning at the bed and breakfast. The nearest airport is Cagliari Elmas Airport, 49 km from B&B Da Andreina.
Please inform B&B Da Andreina in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas. License number: E6464 Managed by a private host
Children and extra bed policy
Children of any age are allowed.
No cots are available.
No extra beds are available.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- Free parking
- WiFi available in all areas
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- Room service
- Breakfast in the room
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Luggage storage
- Invoice provided
- Shared kitchen
- Daily housekeeping
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Air conditioning
- Designated smoking area
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- At least 80% of the food provided is organic
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- First aid kit available
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Delivered food is securely covered