Località Motti snc - 09055 Gergei - Sardinien
to 175€ per night
Customers Reviews: 9.7/10
Prices and Offers
Located in Gergei, Is Perdas features a restaurant, bar, garden, and free WiFi throughout the property. Featuring family rooms, this property also provides guests with a terrace. There is free private parking and the property provides paid airport shuttle service. At the resort, the rooms are fitted with a wardrobe. At Is Perdas every room comes with air conditioning and a private bathroom. A buffet breakfast is available daily at the accommodation. Languages spoken at the 24-hour front desk include English, Italian and French. The nearest airport is Cagliari Elmas Airport, 50 km from Is Perdas.
Children and extra bed policy
Children of any age are allowed.
Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
Children up to and including 10 years old stay for € 30 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
People 11 years old and over stay for € 40 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- Pets allowed
- Free parking
- Parking on site
- Private parking
- WiFi available in all areas
- Horse riding
- Walking tours
- Cooking class
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- Packed lunches
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Kid meals
- Airport shuttle
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Tour desk
Entertainment and family services
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Family rooms
- VIP room facilities
- Air conditioning
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- First aid kit available
- Access to health care professionals
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Face masks for guests available
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas