L Agrifoglio di Rita Loddo
Via gioberti piano 1 - 08023 Fonni - Sardinien
to 225€ per night
Customers Reviews: 9.7/10
Prices and Offers
Situated in Fonni in the Sardinia region, L Agrifoglio di Rita Loddo has a terrace and mountain views. The accommodation is 44 km from Àrbatax, and guests benefit from complimentary WiFi and private parking available on site. The apartment features 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, bed linen, towels, a flat-screen TV, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony with garden views. The apartment offers a continental or buffet breakfast. L Agrifoglio di Rita Loddo can conveniently provide information at the reception to help guests to get around the area. Cala Gonone is 36 km from the accommodation, while Orosei is 47 km from the property. The nearest airport is Olbia Costa Smeralda, 89 km from L Agrifoglio di Rita Loddo, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. Please inform L Agrifoglio di Rita Loddo in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. License number: F0025 Managed by a private host
Children and extra bed policy
Children of any age are allowed.
Children up to and including 6 years old stay for € 25 per person per night when using an available cot.
Children up to and including 6 years old stay for € 25 per person per night when using an existing bed.
People no matter the age stay for € 30 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Pets are allowed. Charges may be applicable.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- Pets allowed
- Free parking
- Parking on site
- Private parking
- WiFi available in all areas
- Horse riding
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
Pool and wellness
- Fitness centre
- Airport shuttle
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Concierge service
- Private check-in/check-out
- Invoice provided
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services
- Ironing service
- Trouser press
- Daily housekeeping
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Bridal suite
- Soundproof rooms
- Allergy-free room
- Non-smoking throughout
- Designated smoking area
Safety & security
- 24-hour security
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All windows are double-glazed
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Invest a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Compensate for at least 10% of total annual carbon emissions by purchasing certified carbon offsets
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- At least 80% of the food provided is organic
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- First aid kit available
- Access to health care professionals
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Delivered food is securely covered