Piazza San Matteo - 08020 Fonni - Sardinien
Offering free WiFi and city views, Casa Sunalle is an accommodation set in Fonni. Boasting free private parking, the apartment is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as skiing and cycling. The apartment has 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with cable channels, an equipped kitchen with a fridge and an oven, a washing machine, and 2 bathrooms with a bidet. Towels and bed linen are offered in the apartment. A bicycle rental service is available at the apartment. The nearest airport is Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport, 126 km from Casa Sunalle.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. Please inform Casa Sunalle in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. A damage deposit of EUR 300 is required on arrival. This will be collected as a cash payment. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full in cash, subject to an inspection of the property. Managed by a private host
Children and extra bed policy
Children of any age are allowed.
You haven't added any cots.
You haven't added any extra beds.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- Free parking
- Private parking
- WiFi available in all areas
- Walking tours
- Themed dinner nights
- Tour or class about local culture
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
- Secured parking
- Street parking
- Bicycle rental
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Private check-in/check-out
- Invoice provided
- Daily housekeeping
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Barber/beauty shop
- Minimarket on site
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Soundproof rooms
- Allergy-free room
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
- Designated smoking area
- Key access
Safety & security
- CCTV outside property
- Fire extinguishers
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- First aid kit available
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food & drink safety
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized