Category: Bed and breakfasts
Piazza Lamarmora 4 - 08023 Fonni - Sardinien
Located in Fonni in the Sardinia region, Casa Masini provides accommodation with free WiFi. The accommodation comes with a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with bidet, shower and free toiletries, while the kitchen features a fridge, a microwave and a stovetop. A toaster is also provided, as well as a coffee machine and a kettle. The bed and breakfast offers a buffet or Italian breakfast. A terrace is available on site and both skiing and cycling can be enjoyed within close proximity of Casa Masini. The nearest airport is Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport, 126 km from the accommodation.
Managed by a private host
Children and extra bed policy
Children of any age are allowed.
Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
Children from 3 years old to 10 years old stay for € 20 per person per night when using an existing bed.
Children from 11 years old to 15 years old stay for € 25 per person per night when using an existing bed.
You haven't added any cots.
You haven't added any extra beds.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- Free parking
- Parking on site
- Horse riding
- Ski storage
- Ski equipment hire on site
- Ski pass vendor
- Temporary art galleries
- Walking tours
- Happy hour
- Tour or class about local culture
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Coffee house on site
- Street parking
- Tour desk
- Private check-in/check-out
- Invoice provided
- Shared kitchen
Entertainment and family services
- Board games/puzzles
- Barber/beauty shop
- Minimarket on site
- Non-smoking rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Key access
Safety & security
- Safety deposit box
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- First aid kit available
- Access to health care professionals
- Face masks for guests available
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Delivered food is securely covered