Category: Bed and breakfasts
Viale del Lavoro 131 - 08023 Fonni - Sardinien
B&b Gennargentu has garden views, free WiFi and free private parking, situated in Fonni. The bed and breakfast offers a flat-screen TV and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, free toiletries and bidet. Guests at B&b Gennargentu can enjoy a buffet or an Italian breakfast. After a day of skiing or cycling, guests can relax in the garden or in the shared lounge area. Nuoro is 33 km from the accommodation, while Mamoiada is 16 km from the property. The nearest airport is Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport, 90 km from B&b Gennargentu.
Managed by a private host
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 16 years are charged EUR 25 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 20 per night for children's cots/cribs.
All children under 16 years are charged EUR 25 per night for extra beds.
All older children or adults are charged EUR 35 per night for extra beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of total guests in a room is 6.
There is no capacity for cots in the room.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- Pets allowed
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Private parking
- WiFi available in all areas
- Horse riding
- Ski storage
- Bike tours
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
- Packed lunches
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Kid meals
- 24-hour front desk
- Invoice provided
- Shared kitchen
- Shared lounge/TV area
Entertainment and family services
- Board games/puzzles
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Children television networks
- Ironing service
- Trouser press
- Daily housekeeping
- Barber/beauty shop
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized