Appartamento mansardato Anda&Torra
Via Piave 40 - 07031 Castelsardo - Sardinien
to 100€ per night
Customers Reviews: 9.8/10
Prices and Offers
Situated in Castelsardo, 500 metres from Castelsardo Beach, Appartamento mansardato Anda&Torra features air-conditioned accommodation with a balcony and free WiFi. The property features garden and sea views. The apartment has 1 bedroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 1 bathroom with a bidet. The apartment offers a terrace. The nearest airport is Alghero Airport, 47 km from Appartamento mansardato Anda&Torra.
Please inform Appartamento mansardato Anda&Torra in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas. License number: Q0035 Managed by a private host
Children and extra bed policy
Children of any age are allowed.
Children up to and including 3 years old stay for € 10 per person per stay when using an available cot.
Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
People no matter the age stay for € 25 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- Free parking
- WiFi available in all areas
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
- Invoice provided
- Sun terrace
Entertainment and family services
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Children television networks
- Shops on site
- Minimarket on site
- Non-smoking rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
Safety & security
- CCTV outside property
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- All windows are double-glazed
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Invest a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Compensate for at least 10% of total annual carbon emissions by purchasing certified carbon offsets
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- 100% renewable electricity is used throughout the property
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- First aid kit available
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Face masks for guests available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays