Via Gallura 20, piano terra - 07031 Castelsardo - Sardinien
to 90€ per night
Customers Reviews: 9.9/10
Prices and Offers
Appartamento Belvedere offers accommodation in Castelsardo, 37 km from Sassari and a 30-minute drive from Isola Rossa. The property is 64 km from Stintino and free private parking is provided. Free WiFi is featured . The kitchen has an oven and a fridge. Towels and bed linen are available in this self-catering accommodation. Alghero Airport is 63 km away.
Please inform Appartamento Belvedere in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Managed by a private host
Children and extra bed policy
Children of any age are allowed.
Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
Children from 3 years old to 11 years old stay for € 25 per person per night when using an existing bed.
No cots are available.
No extra beds are available.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
WiFi is available in some hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- Free parking
- Parking on site
- Private parking
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
Pool and wellness
- Invoice provided
Entertainment and family services
- Children television networks
- Non-smoking rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Soundproof rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
Safety & security
- Safety deposit box
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- All windows are double-glazed
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized