Guest House 73
Category: Guest houses
via Sassari n. 73 .1 piano - 09124 Cagliari - Sardinien
to 77€ per night
Customers Reviews: 9.8/10
Prices and Offers
Located within 1.7 km of Spiaggia di Giorgino and 1.4 km of National Archaeological Museum of Cagliari, Guest House 73 provides rooms with air conditioning and a private bathroom in Cagliari. Among the facilities at this property are a 24-hour front desk and a shared lounge, along with free WiFi throughout the property. The guest house features family rooms. Guest rooms in the guest house are equipped with a kettle. At Guest House 73 each room has a flat-screen TV with cable channels. The accommodation offers a continental or Italian breakfast. Popular points of interest near Guest House 73 include Piazza del Carmine, Torre dell'Elefante and Piazza Yenne. The nearest airport is Cagliari Elmas Airport, 6 km from the guest house.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. Please inform Guest House 73 in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result. License number: codice univoco suape n867077/2020
Children and extra bed policy
Children of any age are allowed.
Children 3 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
No extra beds are available.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Accepted credit cards
Visa, Euro/Mastercard, Maestro, CartaSi, UnionPay credit card
- Pets allowed
- WiFi available in all areas
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
- Special diet menus (on request)
Pool and wellness
- Pool/beach towels
- 24-hour front desk
- Luggage storage
- Invoice provided
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Daily housekeeping
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
- Designated smoking area
Safety & security
- Fire extinguishers
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- All windows are double-glazed
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- At least 80% of the food provided is organic
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- First aid kit available
- Face masks for guests available
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- Delivered food is securely covered