Bed & Breakfast Paui
Category: Bed and breakfasts
19 Via Gaetano Donizetti - 09072 Càbras - Sardinien
to 76€ per night
Customers Reviews: 9.3/10
Prices and Offers
Situated in Càbras, 10 km from Tharros Archaeological Site and 12 km from Is Arutas Beach, Bed & Breakfast Paui features accommodation with free WiFi, air conditioning and access to a garden. There is a fully equipped private bathroom with bidet and a hairdryer. Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy an Italian breakfast. Mari Ermi Beach is 12 km from Bed & Breakfast Paui. The nearest airport is Alghero Airport, 80 km from the accommodation.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. License number: E5386
Children and extra bed policy
Children ages 3 and older are allowed.
Children 3 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
Children from 3 years old to 11 years old stay for € 20 per person per night when using an existing bed.
No extra beds are available.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- Free parking
- Parking on site
- WiFi available in all areas
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
- Daily housekeeping
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
- Designated smoking area
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- At least 80% of the food provided is organic
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- First aid kit available
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Delivered food is securely covered