Category: Bed and breakfasts
via G. Garibaldi, 37 - 09072 Càbras - Sardinien
to 57€ per night
Customers Reviews: 9.6/10
Prices and Offers
Located in the centre of Càbras, Bbsupottai features free WiFi in public areas. Guests can start their morning with a breakfast, which is offered in the breakfast room. With air conditioning, rooms come with a flat-screen TV. Each has a private bathroom equipped with a hairdryer. The Tharros Archaeological Site is 10 km from Bbsupottai. The closest beach is a 15-minute drive away.
Please inform Bbsupottai in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. License number: E5280 Managed by a private host
Children and extra bed policy
Children of any age are allowed.
Children up to and including 1 year old stay for free when using an available cot.
Children up to and including 3 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
Children up to and including 5 years old stay for free when using an available extra bed.
Children from 6 years old to 12 years old stay for € 15 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- Free parking
- WiFi available in all areas
- Walking tours
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- BBQ facilities
- Private check-in/check-out
- Invoice provided
Entertainment and family services
- Children television networks
- Daily housekeeping
- Barber/beauty shop
- Gift shop
- Shops on site
- Minimarket on site
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Air conditioning
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity for guests
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- All windows are double-glazed
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Compensate for at least 10% of total annual carbon emissions by purchasing certified carbon offsets
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- At least 80% of the food provided is organic
- 100% renewable electricity is used throughout the property
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- First aid kit available
- Access to health care professionals
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Breakfast takeaway containers
- Delivered food is securely covered