Bosa Il Borgo E6368
Via Gioberti 8, Piano Primo - 09089 Bosa - Sardinien
to 300€ per night
Customers Reviews: 9.2/10
Prices and Offers
Located 2.5 km from Cala 'e Moro Beach in Bosa, Bosa Il Borgo E6368 provides accommodation with air conditioning and free WiFi. All units come with a seating area, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels and a private bathroom with a hairdryer, bidet and shower. A fridge and kettle are also featured. The nearest airport is Alghero Airport, 41 km from the apartment.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. Please inform Bosa Il Borgo E6368 in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. License number: E6368 Managed by a private host
Children and extra bed policy
Children of any age are allowed.
Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
Adults stay for € 35 per person per night when using an available extra bed.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 1 per hour.
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- Tennis court
- Horse riding
- Temporary art galleries
- Live music/performance
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
Pool and wellness
- Pool/beach towels
- Express check-in/check-out
- Luggage storage
- Private check-in/check-out
- Invoice provided
- Barber/beauty shop
- Gift shop
- Shops on site
- Minimarket on site
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Soundproof rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
Safety & security
- Safety deposit box
- Smoke alarms
- Fire extinguishers
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Bicycle rental
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- All windows are double-glazed
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- First aid kit available
- Access to health care professionals
- Face masks for guests available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food & drink safety
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized