Category: Bed and breakfasts
Via Efisio Cugia 25 - 08013 Bosa - Sardinien
to 75€ per night
Customers Reviews: 9.8/10
Prices and Offers
Situated in Bosa, Bomarosa B&B features free WiFi and city views, 2.6 km from Cala 'e Moro Beach. Every unit has a private bathroom and bidet, air conditioning, a flat-screen TV and a fridge. Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a continental breakfast. Bomarosa B&B provides a terrace. The nearest airport is Alghero, 41 km from the accommodation, and the property offers a paid airport shuttle service.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. Please inform Bomarosa B&B in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas. It is not possible to stay at this property for Coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes. Please note that the property has no lift. License number: E8613
Children and extra bed policy
Children are not allowed.
No cots are available.
No extra beds are available.
WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- Pets allowed
- Free parking
- Horse riding
- Temporary art galleries
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Airport shuttle
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Luggage storage
- Invoice provided
- Daily housekeeping
- Non-smoking rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
Safety & security
- CCTV in common areas
- CCTV outside property
- Fire extinguishers
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- First aid kit available
- Access to health care professionals
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Face masks for guests available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized