Category: Bed and breakfasts
Via Cagliari 21 - 09021 Barumini - Sardinien
Boasting a garden and a terrace, B&b Ventuno features accommodation in Barùmini with free WiFi and garden views. The air-conditioned accommodation is 48 km from Oristano. A flat-screen TV is available. Full English/Irish and American breakfast options are available each morning at the bed and breakfast. B&b Ventuno provides a children's playground. The nearest airport is Cagliari Elmas Airport, 60 km from the accommodation.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. License number: 1008549
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 4 years stays free of charge in a child's cot/crib.
One child under 5 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of total guests in a room is 6.
The maximum number of children's cots/cribs in a room is 1.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- Pets allowed
- Free parking
- WiFi available in all areas
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
- Luggage storage
- Private check-in/check-out
Entertainment and family services
- Children's playground
- Board games/puzzles
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Children television networks
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
- Designated smoking area
Safety & security
- 24-hour security
- Smoke alarms
- Fire extinguishers
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- First aid kit available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized