B&b Ventuno IUN0058
Category: Bed and breakfasts
Via Cagliari 21 - 09021 Barumini - Sardinien
to 105€ per night
Customers Reviews: 9.5/10
Prices and Offers
Boasting a garden and a terrace, B&b Ventuno IUN0058 features accommodation in Barùmini with free WiFi and garden views. The air-conditioned accommodation is 48 km from Oristano. A flat-screen TV is available. The bed and breakfast offers a buffet or Italian breakfast. Torre Dei Corsari is 48 km from B&b Ventuno IUN0058, while Càbras is 48 km from the property. The nearest airport is Cagliari Elmas Airport, 50 km from the accommodation.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. License number: 1008549 Managed by a private host
Children and extra bed policy
Children of any age are allowed.
Children up to and including 3 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
No extra beds are available.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- Pets allowed
- Free parking
- WiFi available in all areas
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
- Packed lunches
- Luggage storage
- Private check-in/check-out
Entertainment and family services
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Children television networks
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
- Designated smoking area
Safety & security
- 24-hour security
- Smoke alarms
- Fire extinguishers
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- First aid kit available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Delivered food is securely covered