Casa Vacanze il Giardino - Appartamento Agrifoglio
Category: Holiday homes
Via Maxia - 08031 Aritzo - Sardinien
to 168€ per night
Customers Reviews: 9.6/10
Prices and Offers
Featuring a garden and a terrace, Casa Vacanze il Giardino - Appartamento Agrifoglio provides accommodation in Aritzo with free WiFi and garden views. With city views, this accommodation features a patio. The holiday home features 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, an equipped kitchen with a dishwasher and a microwave, a washing machine, and 2 bathrooms with a bidet. A bicycle rental service is available at the holiday home. Fonni is 40 km from Casa Vacanze il Giardino - Appartamento Agrifoglio. The nearest airport is Cagliari Elmas Airport, 79 km from the accommodation.
A damage deposit of EUR 200 is required on arrival. This will be collected as a cash payment. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full in cash, subject to an inspection of the property.
Children and extra bed policy
Children of any age are allowed.
Children up to and including 4 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
Children up to and including 4 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
No extra beds are available.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- WiFi available in all areas
- Temporary art galleries
- Walking tours
- Bike tours
- Tour or class about local culture
- Cooking class
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- BBQ facilities
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Invoice provided
- Sun terrace
Entertainment and family services
- Children television networks
- Daily housekeeping
- Meeting/banquet facilities
- Shops on site
- Minimarket on site
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Designated smoking area
Safety & security
- CCTV in common areas
- CCTV outside property
- Fire extinguishers
- Bicycle rental
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- First aid kit available
- Access to health care professionals
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
Food & drink safety
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation