B&B La Baita
Category: Bed and breakfasts
Via Bigna e Mariccu 4 - 08031 Aritzo - Sardinien
to 70€ per night
Customers Reviews: 9.2/10
Prices and Offers
La Baita is an antique villa turned into a characteristic bed and breakfast in the small town of Aritzo, in the Sardinian countryside. A breakfast including Sardinian products is served. Rooms are decorated in classic style with wood furniture and historic details, including artwork and mirrors. All with a private bathroom, they feature bathroom amenities such as a bathrobe and hairdryer. Staff are available 24 hours a day and can organise activities such as cycling and horse riding. You can relax on the common patio furnished with tables, chairs and BBQ facilities. B&B La Baita provides a shuttle service to and from Cagliari Airport.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. Please inform B&B La Baita in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas. It is not possible to stay at this property for Coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes. Managed by a private host
Children and extra bed policy
Children of any age are allowed.
No cots are available.
No extra beds are available.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free public parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- Pets allowed
- Free parking
- Parking on site
- WiFi available in all areas
- Tennis court
- Horse riding
- Pub crawls
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- BBQ facilities
- Packed lunches
- Grocery deliveries
- Airport shuttle
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Luggage storage
- ATM/cash machine on site
- Concierge service
- Invoice provided
- Games room
- Shared lounge/TV area
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services
- Children's playground
- Board games/puzzles
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Dry cleaning
- Ironing service
- Trouser press
- Daily housekeeping
- Barber/beauty shop
- Gift shop
- Shops on site
- Minimarket on site
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- VIP room facilities
- Soundproof rooms
- Allergy-free room
- Designated smoking area
Safety & security
- Safety deposit box
- 24-hour security
- Security alarm
- CCTV outside property
- Fire extinguishers
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Bicycle rental
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Compensate for at least 10% of total annual carbon emissions by purchasing certified carbon offsets
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- At least 80% of the food provided is organic
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- First aid kit available
- Access to health care professionals
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Face masks for guests available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Delivered food is securely covered