Hotel Il Vecchio Mulino
Via Parigi - 08041 Àrbatax - Sardinien
to 118€ per night
Customers Reviews: 9.1/10
Prices and Offers
Surrounded by Mediterranean bush, Il Vecchio Mulino is a 10-minute walk from Porto Frailis Bay. You can quickly reach the Golfo Di Orosei coves, the Gennargentu nature reserve, the Ulassai caves, and numerous archaeological sites. All air-conditioned, rooms at Il Vecchio Mulino offer relaxing views of the gardens and a flat-screen TV. Each room features wooden beams and a marble bathroom. Free Wi-Fi is available. Start your day with a generous breakfast served in the garden, comprising traditional Sardinian products, homemade pastries and cakes.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Please note that free private parking is available for motorbikes only and cannot be reserved in advance.
Children and extra bed policy
Children of any age are allowed.
Children up to and including 2 years old stay for € 10 per person per night when using an available cot.
No extra beds are available.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
American Express, Visa, Euro/Mastercard, PIN, Maestro, CartaSi
- Free parking
- WiFi available in all areas
- Horse riding
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- Room service
- Airport shuttle
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in/check-out
- Tour desk
- Sun terrace
- Daily housekeeping
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
Safety & security
- Safety deposit box
- 24-hour security
- Smoke alarms
- Fire extinguishers
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- First aid kit available
- Face masks for guests available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized