Via Pettenadu 2 secondo piano senza ascensore - 07100 Sassari - Sardinien
Mabel in Sassari provides accommodation with free WiFi, 200 metres from Palazzo Ducale Sassari and 2.3 km from Serradimigni Arena. The nearest airport is Alghero Airport, 25 km from the apartment.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. Please inform Mabel in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Children and extra beds
Children older than 5 years are welcome.
One child from 5 to 13 years is charged EUR 20 per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of total guests in a room is 3.
There is no capacity for cots in the room.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 1.50 per hour.
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- Private parking
- WiFi available in all areas
- Tennis court
- Horse riding
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the room
- Packed lunches
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Grocery deliveries
Pool and wellness
- Car hire
- ATM/cash machine on site
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services
- Daily housekeeping
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
Safety & security
- Safety deposit box
- Smoke alarms
- CCTV outside property
- Fire extinguishers
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- First aid kit available
- Access to health care professionals
- Thermometers for guests provided by property
- Face masks for guests available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
- Screens or physical barriers placed between staff and guests in appropriate areas
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized
- Delivered food is securely covered