la casa di Ale
Viale Goffredo Mameli 56 - 07100 Sassari - Sardinien
to 55€ per night
Customers Reviews: 9.4/10
Prices and Offers
Located in Sassari, 1.4 km from Palazzo Ducale Sassari, la casa di Ale provides accommodation with a shared lounge, free WiFi and a shared kitchen. This air-conditioned homestay comes with a seating area, a flat-screen TV, a DVD player and a kitchen with a dishwasher. Towels and bed linen are provided in the homestay. Serradimigni Arena is 2.8 km from the homestay. The nearest airport is Alghero Airport, 26 km from la casa di Ale.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. Please inform la casa di Ale in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas. It is not possible to stay at this property for Coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes. Managed by a private host
Children and extra bed policy
Children of any age are allowed.
No cots are available.
No extra beds are available.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- Pets allowed
- WiFi available in all areas
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
- Shared kitchen
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Non-smoking rooms
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized