Boutique Apartment Vista sul Parco
45 Via Alessandro Volta Piano 5 - 07026 Olbia - Sardinien
to 109€ per night
Customers Reviews: 9.6/10
Prices and Offers
Set in Olbia, 6 km from Olbia Harbour and 1.3 km from San Simplicio Church, Boutique Apartment Vista sul Parco offers a shared lounge and air conditioning. This apartment offers free private parking, a shared kitchen and free WiFi. This apartment includes 1 bedroom, a living room and a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a dining area, and 1 bathroom with a bidet and a washing machine. Church of St. Paul the Apostle is 1.3 km from the apartment, while Archeological Museum of Olbia is 2.9 km away. The nearest airport is Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport, 4 km from Boutique Apartment Vista sul Parco.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. Please inform Boutique Apartment Vista sul Parco in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Managed by a private host
Children and extra bed policy
Children of any age are allowed.
No cots are available.
No extra beds are available.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free private parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not needed).
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- Free parking
- Private parking
- WiFi available in all areas
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
- Invoice provided
- Shared kitchen
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Shops on site
- Minimarket on site
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All windows are double-glazed
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- First aid kit available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
Food & drink safety
- Delivered food is securely covered