Bed & Breakfast La Casa Antica
Category: Bed and breakfasts
Corso Umberto I 142 - 08015 Macomer - Sardinien
to 90€ per night
Customers Reviews: 9.1/10
Prices and Offers
Set on the island of Sardinia, Bed & Breakfast La Casa Antica is located in Macomer town centre. It offers air-conditioned accommodation with a terrace. A sweet breakfast is provided daily. With a flat-screen TV, classic-style rooms at La Casa Antica have tiled floors. The private bathroom includes a hairdryer and free toiletries. Parking near the property is free. Both the city of Sassari and Alghero Airport can be reached by car in about 1 hour.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. License number: E4911 Managed by a private host
Children and extra bed policy
Children of any age are allowed.
Children 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an existing bed.
No extra beds are available.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not possible).
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- Pets allowed
- Free parking
- WiFi available in all areas
- Horse riding
- Bike tours
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Airport shuttle
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Street parking
- Accessible parking
- Shuttle service
- Luggage storage
- Private check-in/check-out
- Invoice provided
- Sun terrace
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Outdoor furniture
Entertainment and family services
- Babysitting/child services
- Dry cleaning
- Ironing service
- Daily housekeeping
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Soundproof rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
- Designated smoking area
- Key access
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized