B&B La Genziana
Category: Bed and breakfasts
Via Asproni 9 - 08023 Fonni - Sardinien
to 157€ per night
Customers Reviews: 9.1/10
Prices and Offers
Situated in Fonni, B&B La Genziana features accommodation with free WiFi and seating area. Units are fitted with a kitchen with a dining area, and a private bathroom with a hairdryer and bidet. A fridge, an oven and stovetop are also available, as well as a kettle. The bed and breakfast offers a continental or buffet breakfast. B&B La Genziana offers a terrace. There is a shared lounge at this property and guests can go skiing nearby. Nuoro is 33 km from the accommodation, while Mamoiada is 16 km from the property. The nearest airport is Olbia Costa Smeralda Airport, 90 km from B&B La Genziana.
Please inform B&B La Genziana in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property. Managed by a private host
Children and extra bed policy
Children of any age are allowed.
Children up to and including 2 years old stay for € 15 per person per night when using an available cot.
Children up to and including 5 years old stay for € 20 per person per night when using an existing bed.
No extra beds are available.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free public parking is possible at a location nearby (reservation is not possible).
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- Pets allowed
- Free parking
- WiFi available in all areas
- Horse riding
- Temporary art galleries
- Walking tours
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
- Private check-in/check-out
- Sun terrace
- Shared kitchen
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Designated smoking area
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Guests can opt-out of daily cleaning service
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- At least 80% of food is sourced from your region
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Food waste policy in place that includes education, food waste prevention, reduction, recycling, and disposal
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- At least 80% of the food provided is organic
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- First aid kit available
- Access to health care professionals
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized