Villa l'orto Portixeddu Sardegna
Villa l'orto Portixeddu - 09010 Fluminimaggiore - Sardinien
to 160€ per night
Customers Reviews: 9.5/10
Prices and Offers
Featuring garden views, Villa l'orto Portixeddu Sardegna features accommodation with a garden and a balcony, around 2.8 km from Spiaggia di Portixeddu. Boasting free private parking, the villa is in an area where guests can engage in activities such as hiking, snorkelling and cycling. This air-conditioned villa has 2 bedrooms, a flat-screen TV, a dining area, and a kitchen with a microwave and a fridge. The villa offers a sun terrace. A barbecue is available on site and fishing can be enjoyed within close proximity of Villa l'orto Portixeddu Sardegna. The nearest airport is Cagliari Elmas Airport, 58 km from the accommodation.
Please inform Villa l'orto Portixeddu Sardegna in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. A damage deposit of EUR 200 is required on arrival. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Managed by a private host
Children and extra bed policy
Children of any age are allowed.
Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
Children up to and including 17 years old stay for € 15 per person per night when using an existing bed.
No extra beds are available.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
Pets are not allowed.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- Free parking
- Parking on site
- Private parking
- WiFi available in all areas
- Horse riding
- Live music/performance
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- BBQ facilities
- Invoice provided
- Sun terrace
Entertainment and family services
- Board games/puzzles
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Daily housekeeping
- Non-smoking rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
Safety & security
- Smoke alarms
- CCTV outside property
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Guests have the option to reuse towels
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic water bottles?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Bicycle rental
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed/interacted with while captive on the property or harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- At least 80% of lighting uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- Only using water-efficient toilets (e.g. low-flow toilets, dual flush toilets)
- Only using water-efficient showers (e.g smart showers, low-flow showerheads)
- All windows are double-glazed
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses offered
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Provide guests with information regarding local ecosystems, heritage and culture, as well as visitor etiquette
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- First aid kit available
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Cashless payment available
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized