Domu De Jeny
Category: Holiday homes
2 Via Mannironi - 08042 Bari Sardo - Sardinien
to 180€ per night
Customers Reviews: 9.5/10
Prices and Offers
Domu De Jeny is set in Bari Sardo. The property was built in 1980, and features air-conditioned accommodation with free WiFi. The holiday home is fitted with 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, bed linen, towels, a flat-screen TV, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a balcony with garden views. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge. There is a garden with a barbecue at this property and guests can go hiking nearby. Cala Gonone is 49 km from the holiday home, while Àrbatax is 12 km away. The nearest airport is Cagliari Elmas Airport, 82 km from Domu De Jeny.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. Please inform Domu De Jeny in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation. License number: Q1565 Managed by a private host
Children and extra bed policy
Children of any age are allowed.
Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
No extra beds are available.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- Pets allowed
- WiFi available in all areas
- Horse riding
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- BBQ facilities
- Snack bar
- Dry cleaning
- Daily housekeeping
- Non-smoking rooms
- Family rooms
- Non-smoking throughout
- Air conditioning
Safety & security
- Safety deposit box
- Have you removed, or never offered, all single-use plastic miniature shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic straws?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cups?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic bottles for other drinks?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic cutlery and tableware?
- Have you removed, or never offered, all plastic stirrers?
- Recycling bins are available to guests and waste is recycled
- Invest a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Green spaces such as gardens/rooftop gardens on the property
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized