Casa Vacanze Il Giardino - Appartamento Nocciolo
20 Via Antonio Maxia - 08031 Aritzo - Sardinien
to 55€ per night
Customers Reviews: 9.5/10
Prices and Offers
Featuring a garden and a terrace, Casa Vacanze Il Giardino - Appartamento Nocciolo provides accommodation in Aritzo with free WiFi and mountain views. The property features garden views and is 40 km from Fonni. The apartment is equipped with 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom, a flat-screen TV with satellite channels, a dining area, a fully equipped kitchen, and a patio with city views. For added convenience, the property can provide towels and bed linen for an extra charge. A bicycle rental service is available at the apartment. The nearest airport is Cagliari Elmas Airport, 79 km from Casa Vacanze Il Giardino -.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties. A damage deposit of EUR 100 is required on arrival. This will be collected as a cash payment. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full in cash, subject to an inspection of the property.
Children and extra bed policy
Children of any age are allowed.
Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
No extra beds are available.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- Pets allowed
- WiFi available in all areas
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- BBQ facilities
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Invoice provided
- Sun terrace
Entertainment and family services
- Children television networks
- Non-smoking throughout
Safety & security
- CCTV in common areas
- CCTV outside property
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- First aid kit available
- Access to health care professionals
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized