Casa Vacanze Il Giardino - Appartamento Nocciolo
20 Via Antonio Maxia - 08031 Aritzo - Sardinien
to 55€ per night
Customers Reviews: 8.7/10
Prices and Offers
Featuring accommodation with a balcony, Casa Vacanze Il Giardino - Appartamento Nocciolo is located in Aritzo. It has a garden, mountain views and free WiFi throughout the property. The apartment with a terrace and city views features 1 bedroom, a living room, a flat-screen TV, an equipped kitchen with a fridge and an oven, and 1 bathroom with a shower. Towels and bed linen are provided in the apartment. A bicycle rental service is available at the apartment. The nearest airport is Cagliari Elmas Airport, 105 km from Casa Vacanze Il Giardino - Appartamento Nocciolo.
A damage deposit of EUR 100 is required on arrival. This will be collected as a cash payment. You should be reimbursed on check-out. Your deposit will be refunded in full in cash, subject to an inspection of the property.
Children and extra bed policy
Children of any age are allowed.
Children up to and including 2 years old stay for free when using an available cot.
No extra beds are available.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
No parking available.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
Accepted credit cards
No creditcards accepted, only cash payments
- Pets allowed
- WiFi available in all areas
- Internet services
- Free WiFi
Food & Drink
- BBQ facilities
- Street parking
- Bicycle rental
- Invoice provided
- Sun terrace
- Outdoor furniture
- Picnic area
- Outdoor fireplace
- Non-smoking throughout
- Key access
Safety & security
- CCTV in common areas
- CCTV outside property
- Staff follow all safety protocols as directed by local authorities
- Shared stationery such as printed menus, magazines, pens, and paper removed
- Hand sanitizer in guest accommodation and key areas
- Process in place to check health of guests
- First aid kit available
- Access to health care professionals
- Contactless check-in/check-out
- Physical distancing rules followed
Cleanliness & disinfecting
- Use of cleaning chemicals that are effective against Coronavirus
- Linens, towels and laundry washed in accordance with local authority guidelines
- Guest accommodation is disinfected between stays
- Guest accommodation sealed after cleaning
- Property is cleaned by professional cleaning companies
- Guests have the option to cancel any cleaning services for their accommodation during their stay
Food & drink safety
- Physical distancing in dining areas
- Food can be delivered to guest accommodation
- All plates, cutlery, glasses and other tableware have been sanitized